Duration: 6hr 30min
Access from any computer, tablet, or phone
30-day community membership
About The Course
Efficiency is key to growing and sustaining a business, and we are excited to help you get started with this amazing tool. We’ve spent hundreds of hours interpreting tests, developing protocols, creating supplemental materials, and have achieved life-changing results for our clients. Now you can too!
The GI MAP™ test is extremely detailed and can be challenging to read. We make it simple for you by breaking down the microbe profiles included in the GI-MAP™ and reviewing them in detail. We walk you through our uniquely designed protocols modeled on our backgrounds in modern and holistic medical practices. In this course, you will be working with real patient results and real protocols, so you’ll feel confident when you take your first client.
Whether you are adding the GI-MAP™ to your current practice or using it as the foundation for a NEW virtual wellness business, we give you comprehensive business guidance. You’ll learn how to talk about the test with your clients, set up your lab account, and deliver protocols. We provide client questionnaires and marketing tools, as well as our billing practices.
One of the most valuable parts of this course is the 30-day FREE access to our private community forum. Our practitioners use this space to learn from each other, ask questions, get insights, and share knowledge.
Each one of us can make a difference, but together we create lasting change.
- Getting yourself tested
- Creating your accounts
- Keeping track of clients
- The client journey
- Invoices, payment, scheduling, pricing
- How to get new clients
- Marketing your GI Mapping services
- Website guide
- Module 2: Overview of the GI MAP test: how to read the report
- Module 3: Bacterial pathogens
- Module 4: Parasitic and viral pathogens
- Module 5: Helicobacter pylori
- Module 6: Normal Bacterial Flora and Phyla Microbiota
- Module 7: Dysbiotic/Overgrowth Bacteria & Potential Autoimmune Triggers
- Module 8: Fungi/Yeast and Viruses
- Module 9: Protozoa and Worms
- Module 10: Intestinal health
- Module 11: Treatments, Protocols, and Case Studies
- Module 12: Diet, Lifestyle, and Emotions